Monday, February 7, 2011

Family of a headbanger

Whatsup metalheads and people of the world. So chinese new year just passed. Somehow, only after chinese new year, do i feel like the new year has started. This happens to me every year.

So chinese new year is supposed to be a celebration of happiness, prosperity, and reunions. My family had all these things, however, they were all done only on the surface. All meaning is lost, the celebration that held great deep meaning now seem like an empty shell, a car with no tyres, a fist with no knuckles. Having a reunion dinner in a restaurant is just pathetic, let alone the bill forcefully being pushed onto my father alone, politics, money mindedness, and red sausage slaps. All i could say is that my family had always been a fucked up one. full of backstabs, betrayals, and politics. However, i could careless of whatever they want or do. Im tired of carying that gun into battle, not giving a cracked penny if i had my guts spilt allover the place. i know only one thing -obey my elder brother, protect my mother, and defend my younger brother. Nothing else matters

So as soon as i got back from my home town, the symposium gang of course organized an outing. Twas a fun day, having visiting several of my closest friends homes and going crazy in a karaoke. Each outing we draw deeper bonds. we become closer, care more for one another. Point your finger at any of those fuckers in the symposium gang, Ill tell you, he/she would die for one another. This is whats most important. none of us are blood related. But the bonds we hold for each other stands stronger than that of any other blood relatives i have. And this, in my opinion, is a blessing.

We keep expecting darkness, this is useless, there is plenty of darkness in this world. thats why its important to do the right.

Well away from that, its time for metal. If youre into folk metal, heres one for you. orphaned land - ornaments of gold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_j4p6OwTU4

that concludes this post. for metal. lml

No comments:

Post a Comment