Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Corpse on a cross

6 hours from now, ashes of pain will hit the studio for a refined recording of corpses in the river. I am hyped. Very happy at the bands progress. And very eager to do more in the future. Ever since the last record ive been thinking.. the lyrics were very shallow. Yes they were artistic, but the voice of blasphemy was very subtle... a little TOO subtle. And so i cracked my skull to come up with new lyrics. taking inspiration from some of the most blasphemous bands, such as slayer, lamb of god, behemoth, venom, and more.

And here i am laughing to myself, satisfied with my results. Cant help but smile to myself thinking " God damn this is gonna piss alot of people off". Yeah, inspired by Tom Araya. Now all thats left is the recording. Hahaha God bless us


verse 1
blood, has flooded the dirt
it burned the crucified corpse
a fraud, a king of sham
the lamb, was crushed in shame

perchorus1
and if you see not this fools facade
let me tell you that i am mightier than your God

chorus
wings and thorns pierced through em the devils claw
i see you corpses oh you waltzed within the gore
i feel the devil tear my chest looking inside
savouring my flesh i bleed i offer him to feed on me

verse2
the lies the darkness resides
the fool that met his demise
mutilated and covered with blood
his love spoken but so unheard

prechorus2
rip and tear your flesh as i brutally crush your pride
join me and witness the power of the dark one's might

chorus
wings and thorns pierced through me the devils claw
i see you corpses oh you waltzed within the gore
i feel the devil tear my chest looking inside
savouring my flesh i bleed i offer him to feed on me

solo

final chorus
wings and thorns stretched out proud the behemoth
the number of the beast will now rule with hate and sloth
i hear the devil whispering to me inside
the power of the beast will slay the blight and kill the kingdom of the sky

a message to those that are probably enraged by now - tough fuckin shit

for metal lml

No comments:

Post a Comment