Sunday, January 9, 2011

Metal as metal - the beautiful and the powerful

I havent updated for a long time i know .. ive been lazy and so yeah no fuckin excuse for me. However, here i am, with an update.

People... dont understand, the beauty of heavy metal music. I can see it, people are prejudice against it, and label it as noise before even knowing what metal is all about. But look at the people ive influenced up till now, many have changed their views towards metal, many started to appreciate, some eeven agreed that metal is some of the most in genius, sophisticated music ever made.

However, metal is a very masculine form of music, so i can see why most people will take me or any metalhead as posers. They think by being metal were trying to be as macho as we can, they think that we like to be different. well heres a thick big middle fuckin finger for you to gag on. i give you a FUCK YOU. The sole reason why all you suckers think that way is ultimately because you guys ARE that way. You guys dress up all lala walking like a pimp and talkin about love. Fuckin Pathetic! next thing you get dumped you crawl like a radroach towards my feet. Lose that shit punkfucks and get the fuck up.

Anyways enough with the rantings HAHA LOL. Let me first talk about a band i quite recently discovered, SEPTIC FLESH. An atmospheric band. Very very interesting. Septic flesh is a GREEK metal band. YES GREEK METAL, means they sing about greek mythology. Their songs consist of sick twisted riffs. Not in a jumpy punkish way like Korn, but they have a distinctive style. Their beats are slow, their guitars are rough, slow, and disturbing, accompanied by sickening growling vocals. Theyre very powerful, and their material is very strong. Definitely a recommended band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNuiXqGivpU

and enjoy the wall of death lml.

Within the past 3-4 years, ive had the hardest times in my life. and i have to say that i couldnt have done it without metal. that IS how important metal is to me, its more than just music, it has comforted my sorrows, burned my angers, and destroyed my weaknesses. It has made me strong. Of course i couldnt have done it without some people as well haha. YEAH YEAH You guys know who you guys are so wipe that smirk of your faces fuckin syok sendiri bastards HAHA!! to Howe, Miki, Redzuan, James, Jonas, Michelle, Aaron, nikke, and kevyn i raise my horns. STAY FUCKIN METAL, the beautiful and the powerful lml lml

heres one dedicated to you guys,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmCNe6NG40

No comments:

Post a Comment