Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Asses Of Pain

DAMN its only been such a short time since fest of the tritone is over but im already missing that stage. the power, the metal.
those that were present that day probably heard my band, Ashes of Pain-s first self written song. Since the mic was pretty fucked people probably couldnt hear shit. The song was called "Corpses in the river".
here are the lyrics for the song. please do comment and give me ideas...


blood, has flooded the dirt.
they burn, like crimson fingers
devoured black hearts they danced as they massacred
I feel my body burn and my insides turn to ice
and for the first time i saw the devil's very eyes

chorus
wings and thorns stabbed into me the devils claw
corpses floated as if they waltzed within the gore
I feel the devil tear my chest looking inside
savouring my flesh i bleed i offer Him to feed on me


condemned? fuck yourself
you're lied to and you lied with pride
and you act like your God can make you fuckin shine
i hear the antagonizing growling as two eyes stared
it glowed crimson and the colour of blood so red


chorus
wings and thorns slashed onto me the devils claw
corpses floated as if they waltzed within the gore
I feel the devil tear my chest looking inside
savouring my flesh i bleed i offer Him to feed on me

hahahaha how is it? some people told me it was cliche, some told me it was scary.. some even told me it wasnt dark enough. LOL ill try harder for the next song, BLACK JESTER... ive only written the chorus for that one.. here are the lyrics so far-

"black suns black seas burn in twisted lunacy.
under the tortures and torments,a crazy ecstasy.
vampyric hungers fed as the dark smile spread.
out it gushed... the blood so red"

lol me and my bro jeremy are still writing the riffs for this one. we will be doing our recording soon... stay tune mates!!! its a pain in the ass but its extremely ejoyable... metal for FUCKING life

No comments:

Post a Comment